Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Brownlow Medal 2009.

I've been busy as of late so I haven't had the chance to update on the few events that have occured in the past few days.

One being the 2009 Brownlow Medal count on Monday evening. Congratulations Gary Ablett Jnr! Well deserved and I'm completely happy with the outcome.

Now onto the most exciting part of the evening, (apart from the hot footballers in suits), the best and worst in the fashion stakes...






Here are the results...

Best Dressed: Lauren Phillips, girlfriend of Gary Ablett.


Gorgeous.
Simple with a beautiful statement necklace. Perfect choice.

Second Favourite: Felicity Percival, fiance of Tom Harley.


This dress would make anyone feel like a princess.
(I couldn't find the perfect picture to show it off, so this had to do).

Best Bare Back: Nadia Coppolino, girlfriend of Jimmy Bartel.


I love the twisted one shoulder on this dress. 
So elegant.

Most Over-Rated But Nice Dress: Rebecca Twigley, girlfriend of Chris Judd.


J'Aton created a lovely dress for her, however she's far too over-rated for me to care.

Expected A Little More: Alex Davis, girlfriend of Scott Pendlebury.


She's a stunning girl, yet it's too thigh high and more suited to (gag) Angelina Jolie.

Worst Date: Nathan Brown with Mieke Buchan.


Enough of the cheesy grim.

Kill Me Now: Geoffrey Edelsten with Brynne Gordon.


Yes, we can tell you got your outfit in Vegas.
So grosse.

Almost There: Stephanie Wakefield, girlfriend of Brendan Goddard.


I like the top half - belt included, it just goes downhill waist down.
I'm not a fan of those ruffles.

Pyjamas Would Have Been A Better Choice, Lovely: Alex Fevola, wife of Brendan Fevola.


So, so bad.
Her and her husband should have stayed at home.

I Wish I Were Her: Georgia Clarke, girlfriend of Andrew Mackie.


My favourite man in the AFL. He's super gorgeous.
She's a pretty girl but I'm definately not a fan of the red dress or her hair do.
Way too American Prom.


The Geelong boys sprucing themselves up.
My favourites being Joel Selwood (left), Andrew Mackie (centre, back) and Tom Harley (far right).


The Brownlow sure was interesting! Cats for the win in the Grand Final?