Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Yeezy And VS Models.



Kanye at the Victoria's Secret Show 2011.

Yeezy finally performed this year in a much anticipated appearance having canceled his 
debut performance in 2007 after his mum suddenly passed away.
And, my gosh, was I dancing around my living room like a lunatic while he performed 'Stronger' during
the 'Super Angels' section and then when he and Jay Z took the stage to perform 'Niggas In Paris'.

I think my favourite part was Kanye's outfit though.
Could he be anymore of a fashionista?!
Versace for H&M jacket and his own Air Yeezy 2 sneakers. 
I just need to find out who makes those killer leather pants.

PS. My new fave website - Dress Like Kanye West.

"Prince William's ain't do it right if you ask me, 'Cause if I was him I would have married Kate & Ashley"


Source: google + zimbio.