Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Zanita x Kelly Smith For Harper's Bazaar.


 



This ethereal work is the result of a collaboration between two amazingly talented artists. 
Photographer: Zanita and Illustrator: Kelly Smith of Birdy & Me

Seeing images like this seriously makes me wish I stuck to my Year 12 dream of becoming a fashion photographer.
And also makes me wish that I was a pure artistic genius in illustrating like Kelly.
Her work was inspirational to my studies last year and continues to inspire me creatively every day.

*I had been feeling a little bit uninspired and therefore unmotivated with blogging lately,
but these last few posts have really elevated my mood.
Thank goodness for that, because it was getting a little depressing over here!

Source: harper's bazaar 'style network'.
Blog: Zanita. Blog: Birdy & Me.