Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Yay Mischa's Coming Back!


Well... I really hope so.

She's been looking much better lately.
- She's at a much better weight, dressing so much better; yet still sticking to her edgy roots, working her long blonde hair, smiling and looking so much more happier as of late!


1-3. amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala.
2. Charlotte Ronson + JC Penney Cocktail Party.
4. Nylon Magazine hosts 11th Anniversary Party.
5. Appearing on Chiambretti Nights.

I love this girl so it's super amazing to see her getting back to the old Mischa.
Although I do love her as a blonde and the way she's looking now, my favourite look of hers ever was Mischa back in The O.C. days. She was flawless back then, so young and naturally pretty - I thought she was the most stunning girl ever. I remember being told several times by friends and strangers that I reminded them of Mischa Barton and thinking that it was the hugest compliment!
I hope she continues to progress and wow us with more fashion choices and at events in the future!
Oh, and more TV and movie rolls would be perfect too.