Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Kanye West Spring 2012 Collection.



Kanye West debuted his first ever collection at Paris Fashion Week.
It wasn't exactly the wow factor I was after, coming from a collaboration between Kanye and our Harper's Bazaar fashion editor, Christine Centenera, 
but a few pieces were absolute standouts and I was able to pick a few fave looks from the show.

Loved: The models effortless hair and make-up, white-on-white, the peach and blue elements, the grungy all-black looks with the fur wraps. 
Disliked: Those white pom-pom-like heels entirely and how some of the pieces seemed ill-fitted and unfinished. 

I kind of love the first look the more I look at it.
And I love how Kanye's accessorised his plain white tee and Balmain jeans with a little bit of arm candy.

Source: style.com