Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

So Much Love To You, Giuliana Rancic.



I just heard the incredibly sad news today that one of my fave girls, Giuliana Rancic, is in the early stages of breast cancer.
Her interview with the Today Show was enormously heartfelt and let's just say, a few tears were definately shed.

"I'm not gonna give up. I want that baby. And what's amazing is that that baby will have saved my life,
because, I've always said that this all happened to me, there was some master plan of why my IVF's didn't work. Why I never got pregnant. 
And now I truly believe that, you know, that God was looking out for me. And even when I would ask Him, 
'Why is this happening to me? Why can't you give me a baby?', now I know he was actually looking out for me. 
Because, had I gotten pregnant, a few years down the line, I could be a lot sicker, you know. 
So right now, I'm okay. So this baby will save my life."

So much love right now.
♥♥♥